Prep Cook, Tavolina Catering + SavCo Kitchen
Tavolina Catering & Events is seeking an experienced Prep Cook. We cater all over town at the coolest venues and we're looking for talented cooks to join our team! We operate out of our state-of-the-art production kitchen, SavCo Kitchen, where we produce food for offsite catering events, our restaurant locations (Sava's + Aventura), and host cooking classes for the public.
If you have strong cooking + knife skills and the ability to follow recipes consistently, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to grow with an expanding organization, learn about catering and commissary production, and further develop culinary skills.
• Prepare menu items for catering events both at the production kitchen and onsite at events
• Assist with daily production of all menu items
• Ensure proper opening, closing and preparation procedures are adhered to
• Ensure safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards followed
• Follow proper labeling, storage (FIFO), and temping methods
• 1+ year as a prep cook or line cook in a high-volume operation
• Positive attitude
• Passion for quality
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with catering and banquets preferred
• Paid time off!
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Company-wide discount program
• Competitive wages
• Go!Passes for transportation
• Opportunities for growth
• Positive, teamwork driven work environment
Please send completed applications to Careers@SavCoHospitality.com